NHSolutions was established, and registered as a limited company in 2005, by our Medical Director, Dr Omar Rahim.
In the years since its establishment the company has grown rapidly:
- In 2007 we took over the management of the Packmoor Medical Centre in Stoke-on-Trent, and the Archway Surgery in Bovingdon, Hertfordshire, and started to deliver elements of the community DVT Service for NHS North Staffordshire form our Lyme Valley practice.
- In 2008 we took over the Pathfinder practice in South Oxey and the Waterside Medical Centre in Southall, and started to provide services to HMP The Mount.
- In 2009 we took over two new APMS practices in Luton at Moakes and Whipperley, one new APMS practice in Middleport Stoke-on-Trent, and opened new GP Access Centres at the Midway in Newcastle-under-Lyme, and Burntwood in South Staffordshire.
- In 2011 we started to deliver primary medical services to the Ministry of Defence in Staffordshire
- In 2012 we started to provide medical cover to the rehabilitation beds operated by BUPA from NHS Luton at their St Mary’s nursing centre.